Sunday, October 25, 2009

Carving those pumpkins and craft time!!!!

Reda and I making some fun Halloween crafts, I need to take something to my AZ bloggers Luncheon this Friday and Reda just wanted more Halloween decorations!!!! She is on the phone with her daughter back home in Chicago, telling her we miss her not being here also!!!
Corie and Jesse carving the pumpkins!!!! Jesse then cleaned and baked all the Pumpkin seeds, oh were they good!!!!
Camdyn checking out all the gooey insides!!!!!
She liked her pumpkins eyes!!!!
Our Princess and Pirate pumpkins!!!! So cute!!!!!
Oh are they just so cute!!!!!

5 comments:

Corie said...

Yes are they the CUTEST or what?! I just LOVE them both...good finds in Celebration, Florida! Another reason we need to move there...fun shops!:)

Buttercup said...

Fabuous pumpkins and what a fun time. I'm thinking about how to decorate my door for Halloween. Expect some trick or treaters this year.

Jule's Spot said...

CUTE and you are having so much fun without me!
I want the recipe to fix the pumpkin seeds! Email it to me!
Love ya
Julie

Leslie said...

I want to live in Arizona just so I can come to your Bloggers Luncheon!

tracy said...

Looks like a lot of fun.Both turned out so good...thats talent!
Pumpkin seeds are so pose to be very good for you.
Gracie