Sunday, May 23, 2010

Bibbidi Bobbidi BOO--Miss C is turning 2 Party!!!!

Time to get ready for the BALL!!!!Love those glass slippers!!!
Can I put my dress on now????
Yeah, so cute!!!!
The Cinderella Theme carried throughout the house!!!!
Great Party Planning Mommy!!!!!
Those chocolate suckers!!!
The lovely decorations!!!Castle and Coach cookies too!!!
So cute!!!!
The lovely Cake Table(pool table)
The tables set up for the kiddos!!!
SO CUTE!!!!!
Sneaking a bite of that beautiful cake!!!
Oh that beautiful cake!!!!
Pumpkin Muffins, gotta eat them before the Pumpkin changes into a Coach!!!
Oh my love this!!!!Nothing beats Pink Lemonade with a sugar rimmed glass!!!!
This was just the right touch!!!!
The kiddos loved these!!!
Oh these dipped strawberries were to die for!!!!
The yummy sandwiches!!!
Mimi and her Magic wand as I am the Fairy Grandmother!!!!!Love my new Apron a Mother's day gift from my darling daughter Stacie!!!!Yeah Stacie I love it!!!!Thank you!!!!!
The food and decorations!!!!Had to show it all laid out!!!Mommy did an outstanding job!!!!
Princess Ariel cousin T and her Mommy and brother Mr. L
Cousins and 2 of the cutest Princesses ever!!!!
2 of Mommy's best Friends from College Debbie and brand new baby son Mr. L and Lori!!!!!
Meeting her little Princess Aurora best friend and Peter Pan!!!!We love this family!!!!
Miss C running to greet Grammie and Grampie!!!!
My wonderful neighbors coming in!!!!Mr. C gave Miss C his favorite 2 hot wheel cars!!!!isn't that so sweet, trying to impress the girl at such a young age!!!
Running to greet Mr. C, my good buddy!!!!
The Sparkler candle!!!
Kind of scared of the sparkler candle!!!
Blowing out my 2 candles!!!
A Cinderella coach and figurine set from my cousin Princess T!!!Oh I love this!!!!
A cute Princess card and bag!!!!
From my bestest friend Miss K, ALOT of Princess shoes!!!!!I LOVE THEM ALL!!!!
The Princess and the frog figurines from Mommy and Daddy!!!
Cinderella gloves and a purse from Mommy and daddy, have to complete the outfit!!!!Also a Cute outfit(you will see it on her actual birthday outing) and table and chairs!!!Also a cute wall mural painted in the playroom!!!I'll get pics of this to show as it is to cute not to show!!!!
A new Princess tricycle from Grand-dude and Mimi!!!
She loves it!!!!
A minnie backpack, minnie p.j.'s, minnie swimsuit and a minnie mouse plate from Mimi and granddude!!!
Opening another Princess dress from her auntie Stacie who sadly could not leave the Happiest Place on earth to be at the Princess Party!!!We will see Aunt Stacie soon though!!!!
Miss C reading one of her princess Musical cards!!!
Giving her Aunt Casey a big hug and thanking her for the Great Tinkerbell Doll!!!
Cameron giving the 2 Princesses a ride in her new Wagon!!!
Best friends forever!!!!SO CUTE!



Miss C and her Great Great Uncle Mike and Great Great Aunt Carolyn!!She loves that horsie!!!Remember her Grampie C is a Vet, so she gets her love of animals naturally.
Grand-dude and Mimi and their little Princess!!!
Miss C with her Grammie and Grampie!!!Look at her fun Stick Horse she got and this horse makes the cutest sounds and movements!!!
Some of the Princesses and the cute Princes, not pictured are Delaney, Ava, Baby Lincoln and Kayden and Kellin who arrived later!!!!
Miss C and my neighbors Daughter D share the same birthday just 1 year apart!!!!These 2 girls are going to be best little friends!!!!Her older brother Mr. C was escaping our photo!!!

What an amazing Party for a Very Special 2 year old!!!!
She is indeed a Princess, so very sweet, so sensitive and so very kind!!!!A True Princess!!!!

14 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!! Soooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!! Loveeeeeeeeee the photos! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Corie said...

It was such a great celebration! I am so happy that Miss C had so much fun! Thanks for being the real life Fairy Godmother and all your help! LOVE you!

Deanna said...

Jamie, please give a hug to the birthday girl! Awesome age. She such a cutie.

Hasn't this been an amazing 2 years as a Grandma? You make a wonderful Fairy Godmother/real Grandma!!!

Thank you for sharing this precious day with us through pictures. Miss 'C' had a fantastic party! The table looks great which gives me all kinds of party ideas.

God bless and smile on,
d

Linda said...

What an AWESOME princess party for a beautiful little girl! Your daughter did a fabulous job!

We'll be back in AZ in July. I'd love to get together then!

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

This is just the cutest party ever~ Happy Birthday to the darling little princess! Your daughter did a fabulous job! And Jamie, your a Fairy Grandma for sure!
Hugs Friend,
Cindy

Jule's Spot said...

Happy Birthday Miss Camdyn!
Did she receive my birthday package yet????
Love ya
Julie

Krystal said...

You are truly a Fairy Godmother. Corie and you did such an amazing job. Every detail was perfect! Well done you two! I love it and my whole family had such a good time. I must say seeing Miss C's face light up with each gift was so cute! She is one special girl. We love her and are so blessed to have you guys as friends. It was a perfect day for a beautiful princess. Nice job on all the pictures. I tell you, you do such a good job!

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh Jamie, she is just adorable and I love her birthday theme. What special memories and moments to have forever. She is so lucky to have such a loving and wonderful family. Love ya, Hugs, Marty

Chatty Crone said...

Now that was the most elaborate and beautiful party I have ever seen. Wow. Every thing was so nice and pretty.

Happy birthday Miss C!

sandie

Grams said...

Jamie, We tend to go all out too. We actually rented a pony for our granddaughters second birthday and I was just talking to my DIL about getting a Bounce House for our other prinsses first birthday next month LOL. Kathy

Karen said...

OH! MY! GOODNESS!
This is all just too stinkin' cute!
OH! MY! GOSH!
I just have to get me a granddaughter. I have to! And sooner would be nice - but it is not even CLOSE!
OH WELL!
I'll just enjoy yours for now!
This was great!
HAGD! Karen

Jenny said...

Sweet, sweet, sweet! Oh, they are precious...and what a great party. Someone sure has amazing attention to detail!

Decor To Adore said...

What a perfect party! Love truly lived in all the details.

Sweet boy is out of school now so lunch during the week would have the addition of the little man.

Leslie said...

Oh, I think I need a granddaughter. Just kidding... not yet! But honestly Jamie, you do make it look soooo fun!

Miss C. is the perfect Princess!