Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Camdyn gets a surprise in the Mail!!!

waiting to open that package!!!
wrapped in her favorite color!!!PINK!!!!
A new BOOK!!!
She LOVES IT!!!!
Thanks to Deanna at Home haven ministry!!!Thank you sweetie so much, she loves this book so much!!!Please Pray for Deanna, if you do not follow her blog, please pop over and take a look, if I knew how to do the linky thing, I would do it for you but I do not know how!!!Deanna had surgery last week on her thyroid, she has been told it is cancerous, but WE SERVE a GREAT BIG AWESOME GOD who is capable of doing Miracles, so I am praying for her!!!
THANKS again

5 comments:

cilla said...

Aww how sweet,Deanna is such a sweet person,i have been praying for her,i hope you are doing well sweetie,your grandaughter is soo sweet in this photo..stop by soon.have a great day.Cilla

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Good Morning Jamie Sweetie...
What a beautiful photo of Ms "C" opening the book. Her little face is just priceless. I love it.

She is growing up so fast. We must get together soon. Time is flying by. I still cannot talk well at all. Only squeaks, people have to listen really close to understand me. I try my voice out each day, and then move on.

I miss you and love you sweet friend. Many hugs, Sherry

Deanna said...

Yeahhhhhh...so glad the book safely arrived. A treat to see lil C's expression.

Thank you Jamie, for the sweet words. I so appreciate your prayers.
d

Krystal said...

First off I have to say way cute outfit! Look at that face of excitement. She is so cute and all girl. I still can't get over how funny she was at the mall when she wanted to ride the train again. I'm telling you she could do some acting. Love her!

The Martin Family said...

Oh what a sweet face! I sure will say a prayer for your friend.

Hugs