Monday, November 1, 2010

Off to EPCOT!!2 parks in 1 day!!

 Off to EPCOT for it's wonderful Food and Wine festival!!


 We always stop in the French pavilion and we love having dessert here, creme brulee is so good!!
 A bite for me and a bite for him!!

 LOVE it all!!
 the french bakeries are magnificent!!Cannot wait to go to the Real France one day!!
 Since this was going to be a 12 hour day for a toddler and a pregnant lady, we really took our time, I called it turtle speed!!So nap time, meant happy hour for some!!Grand-dude and I sat out with the baby while the others visited a tequila bar in the Mexican Pavilion.
 Killing time!!we had 2 hours!


 Oh, no fair, you never mentioned chips and salsa!Virgin drink for the Pregnant Mommy!!
 Off to ride NEMO!!

 I see Dory!!

 Using up the last of our fine dining meal plan coupon, I am trying to eat at every fine dining place in Walt Disney World!!So tonight it was in Italy!!


 I bought the Italian Mickey this trip, also Norway Donald Duck!!
 Sangria's for Stacie, Will and I!!Hey it has fruit in it, so it's healthy!!
 My cannoliwith it's chocolate fork and spoon!!
 the cheesecake!!
 watching the fireworks!!
LOVED IT ALL!!

3 comments:

nancygrayce said...

What a fun, fun day! I'll bet you were exhausted by the end of that day!!! I love all the pictures!

Krystal said...

Ok I love all the pictures. I'm telling you one of these days we have got to go with you! Look how much fun you had! You guys really know how to take a trip!

Leslie said...

The Food and Wine Festival is my favorite time to go to Epcot! Nothing better than eating around the world...