Friday, February 25, 2011

Memories are made of this.......

 A year has 425,600 minutes in it, a week has 10,080 and for the week Stacie was home we crammed as much fun family time into each minute we could!!!Family pic and dinner at the Country Club.
 Cute Aunt and niece!!!

 So cute!!!Miss C  loves all her family!!
 ALL ABOARD for a fun train ride!!
 Aunt Stacie loved riding our Mall's train!!
 Mommy and her Main Man watched!!
 Mommy and daddy have brown eyes, but all of Liam's Aunt's and Uncles have Blue or green eyes as does both of his grandpa's, so the question is will they be blue or green????By this point his Mommy and his sister's eyes were brown!!
 PEDICURE time!!!

 Cute toes!!!
 dude-dude's fav littles!!
 Movie time!!!
 This movie was so cute!!I have a special set of gnomes just for us to remember this day!!!
 ZOO outing!!feeding the giraffe is one of our favorite things to do
 That is one long tongue!!

 This monkey remembers her maybe????
 CAMEL ride!!!So fun!!
 I told Stacie she can mark ride a camel off her bucket list now, she said, it was never on my bucket list, OK, It was on mine!!


 The Koala Bears who are nocturnal were awake today!!YEAH!!
 SAD sad SAD last day
Saying good bye brought TEARS at the airport again  :>(

7 comments:

Deanna said...

Delightful memories made!

Sorry Jamie, that it is hard to say good-bye to your daughter that's going back to another state. I know you enjoyed having her home with you.

You seem to have had a great time together!
Great pics.

Your lil grandson is getting cuter by the minute.

And Lord please help Corie with this health issue.

Have a sweet week-end!
d

Corie said...

Oh we had SO SO SO much fun while Stace was here! MISS her SO SO SO much now and cant wait for her to come back! I am so glad we make an effort to see each other every few months.

Linda said...

Wow, you all were busy little bees, but sure having loads of fun in the process! Making wonderful family memories for sure!

So funny about the camel! I rode one in Israel 3 years ago and almost fell off of it! It leaned over so far to sit down that I almost slid right down his neck. It all seemed like slow motion but to this day I'm shocked I was able to stay on. In the meantime, my family were laughing their heads off...at my expense!

I hate it when my kids leave too...and always cry also!

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh Jamie, you guys had such fun and all of your pics are so neat. I am so happy you got to spend the week with her. Such sweet memories. Miss C and the little guy are just adorable. Hugs, Marty

Chatty Crone said...

One word - A W E !

sandie

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Oh Jamie Sweetie...
What a beautiful share you had this evening. I love seeing all the photos with Stacey. Looks like you all used up every single minute in each day. I am so tickled she came home, and the rains in CA. kept you local. You sure found plenty of things to do. Ms "C" sure had a great time.

Love the little one "Liam". He is so precious and I love his gorgeous hair. Does he not have the sweetest little face?

Loved the train ride photo and the zoo pics. So cute sweet friend.

I hope you are well. Many hugs and much love, Sherry

Jule's Spot said...

You need to move her to Phoenix....It will always be hard to see her go! Love your family pic!
Love ya
Julie