Monday, September 12, 2011

Another Rainy night and a shopping trip so that means.........

 Her Mommy promised that she could bring her baby and her stroller the next time we went shopping and for being good she could pick out what ever she wanted to wear....so she chose her favorite church dress and Rain boots since she was told it would rain!!!
AND RAIN it did!!I thought the roof of Hobby Lobby was going to CAVE in...I was actually quite scared.
But LOVED every minute of the downpour we got!!2 days in a row of downpours!!!

4 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

She is just so precious. I love that she is such a girly, girl. How fun. Hugs, Marty

Jenna said...

What a welcoming rain you had...I loved all the kids dancing in the rain in your other post...I do that when it snows...(just kidding) my neighbors might think I lost it if I did...LOL! I can't belive how much Miss C has grown...it's a good thing she has a Mimi like you, you can show her just how much of a role hobby lobby will play in her life :o) I love hobby lobby! that's one of my top 10 favorite stores
;o) hugs Jennifer

Mevely317 said...

She is SO lovely, Jamie! Aren't you proud-to-bustin' when you take her out? I'm guessing other folks come up and comment?

Say, won't-cha stop hogging all the rain? LOL:) So far, we've had like ZERO out here in the West Valley.

PS - Love your hubby's pix when he spotted the iPad.

Corie said...

Oh she is so fun! LOVE her!