Friday, June 1, 2012

Have a CAREFREE day...make it a week-end!!!

I signed up for Groupon deals about a month or so ago.....I rarely ever  look at the deals.....until about a week or so ago, saw that the Carefree Inn and Resort had a 2 night stay for $138.00!!I thought "wow" that's a good deal and signed up!!!I called to make the reservation and found out I could upgrade to a two bedroom suite for  $80.00 and thought WHY NOT!!!So our daughter and her family came along....Our Son and Daughter in love were going to maybe stay, but he ended up having to Work all week-end......a Big CASE he is working on....luckily for him, the case settled out of court!!
Memorial Day week-end was Unseasonable COOL, in the Low 80's!!!And that is down right COOL for us!!!Today was 110 degrees!!
I found this AWESOME top at LOFT!!!Love the Eiffel Tower and Yes I do adore it!!!The Tower that is, but MORE I ADORE this little girl!!!I just found a darling top for Miss C nearly like mine!!!Pics of her and I in are near matching tops coming very soon!!

Mommy and son!!
Loved ALL the blooming Saguaro's!!!
Our second floor suites had an incredible view, the golf course and desert off one balcony, tennis courts from another and the smaller pool off of the other one!!! I also loved the master bedroom....reminded me of our room in Barcelona last summer!!!
Waving HI to Little Miss out on her balcony!!
Pool time, the larger pool was perfect, bar service, restaurant close by......
checking out all the fun things to do at the resort!!
We loved all the OLD WEST decor!!! I am thinking a party could be held here!!


Time for dinner...Love that Mommy always has her eye out for matching clothes!!!She found Miss C's dress at target, then found her dress at Francesca's!!!So cute to dress alike!!!
Dinner at Encanto Mexican Restaurant in Cave Creek....this place was awesome!!!the food's flavor matched none I have had....perfectly blended together and just the right spice!!!!
Loved the live musician and the dancer!!Our little one joined right in!!
Love the large POND and all the ducks and even a large Swan!!It was right out our window .....see below!!!you can sit outside by the large pond or inside!!
Happy Memorial Day to you!!My daughter makes these little girl necklaces...this one is called red-white and Bloom!!

No comments: