Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Queen's Diamond Jubillee..The Royal Procession back to Buckingham Palace!!

 What a Magnificent sight of Pomp and Circumstance!!!!I so wish that my granddaughter, daughter and I could be witnessing this in Person!!
 The Queen riding in one of her marvelous Carriages with her Son and daughter in law...Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall Camilla.
 She is so Humble and so dedicated to her Country.
 The Duke and  Duchess of Cambridge...Princess  Kate and Prince William riding with....
 Prince Harry
 The flyover Buckingham Palace...

What a Wonderful week of celebrations..undoubtedly Planning on these events took years!!!I have enjoyed them immensely...it will take me a week to watch over 30 hours of television coverage I have taped.....and to catch up on  lack of sleep...I stayed up late last night to watch the Thanksgiving Service live!!

1 comment:

Decor To Adore said...

Ah, I loved every bit of it. The only way it could have gotten better was to have stood in the rain on the banks of the Thames.