Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Love you forever.......

" I'll LOVE you forever, I'll like you for always, As long as I'm living my baby you'll be".....are you familiar with this book and the song????I have owned this book since my SON was born...it was a gift from my Good friend Lisa....a Mother of three sons....so she Gets it....that relationship that a Mother and Son share.....it is unlike any other relationship......special and sometimes difficult to describe...I told someone one time, a Mother has a love affair with a Son that is completely unique.....
 My Son is newly married and I am happy to see him so in LOVE and so Happy....and we Love his choice for his wife...I know in my heart of hearts.....GOD made her for him...We Prayed for our children ALOT...Prayed that God would watch over them, Prayed that they would Grow up and be healthy.....We Prayed for their Spouse....that God would prepare their heart to Love him like we do....and this girl was the ONE.......
 HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET SON......we LOVE you so Much and we are So Proud of you!!!
 Sadly he is in Texas, our Son is an Attorney and working on a case there....so we cannot celebrate his Special day with him until he returns...may be two weeks......So our Wish for him today July 10...is this HAVE A GREAT DAY and remember we LOVE you!!
 To us, this handsome Young Man....will always be our baby and our little Boy...but really he is a Grown Man with a bright future ahead of him....and we are smiling today from ear to ear!!
Celebrate your day....or you can wait and we will Celebrate with you soon!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY C.J.
love ya lots,
dad and mom

10 comments:

Jenna said...

Hi Jamie! Happy Birthday to your sweet son! They make such a beautiful couple :o) Hugs Jennifer

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Lovely and tender post!!! Thank you for sharing!! Cathy

nancygrayce said...

Ah, the love for a son! It is so unique and so wonderful when they grow up to be wonderful men! Happy Birthday to your son and yes, he'll always be your baby!!

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh what a loving post. Happy Birthday to CJ. Can't wait to see you Thursday. Since I live in Surprise, I know about the drive. I will have to leave really early to meet all of you. Hugs, Marty

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to that son of yours. One of our daughters, Rachel has a birthday Saturday. Sometimes I forget you have a blog since I follow you on facebook. You are a blogging buddy from way back. All the best to you and family. Love the photo at the top.I am sitting on a pillow made from fabric that, I think, you sent me. Red with white crowns. The Queen's pillow. Love you sista.
QMM

Red Rose Alley said...

Happy Birthday to your son! He is a handsome young man. Yes, I know the love that a mother and son share. I first read that book when my brother gave it to my mom, then I bought it for my son, and to this day, I cannot read it without getting tears in my eyes. It's a beautiful story. You asked when Nel's birthday was - it is the 9th, very close to your son's birthday. Let us celebrate together, shall we?
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

Mevely317 said...

What a lovely couple they make!
I did't know about that book until my own son was practically grown ... but its sentiment is timeless and soooo true!

Corie said...

What a great brother I have!! I adore him and am so proud of his accomplishments!

YONKS said...

Happy birthday to your wonderful bo, I am not in the least bit surprised that you are so proud, he's a treasure!
Di
X

hi-d said...

So sweet! I'm so glad that you like his wife. I am already feeling that attachment with Maximus and too hope and pray that he will have a wonderful mate someday. He will definitely ALWAYS be my baby. (I call him "baby heart")...Rob is "heart." haha...It's funny, too, because I'm not really into super sappy pet names either, but those just fit. :)

Heidi