Monday, November 19, 2012

Let Some More Magic begin!!!

 Every Season at Disney is Magical...and Fall time is no exception!!
 off and running!!
                                                                      The New Fantasyland is almost opened!!!
                                             


 Today we got to see and experience some of the attractions not opened yet!!
 This is Belle's House!!!I loved the growth chart in French!!
                                                               
 Miss C was picked as part of her interactive story hour!!!And as a horse!!

 This is Gaston's tavern....or restaurant!!

 The new Little Mermaid ride...the Queue area is amazing...makes waiting in line tolerable!!

The best part meeting Ariel as a Mermaid!!
 The BIG CIRCUS tent area is also alot of fun...there are two Dumbo rides at Magic Kingdom and the Queue area here is so fun for the kids...they give you a pager and the kids play while you wait!!!brilliant idea!!
 Dude-dude and Daddy went back to the hotel after breakfast and Anja, our Daughter's room mate went home to study, she is a foreign exchange student from Germany and her studies are very important to her...but then they all came back for the Halloween Party!!
 Carousel rides and tea-cups are a few of our favorite rides!!
                                                           
                                                           
                                                         

9 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

So much fun and you have the greatest pictures. I hope you and your family have a very Blessed Thanksgiving. Hugs, Marty

Jenna said...

That looks like sooooo much fun! Have a Wonderful Thanksgiving! Hugs Jennifer

Corie said...

Oh my gosh, Always a blast!!!;)

Jenna said...

Hi Jamie! no, I don't pay for the pic storage. When I run out of space I'll just delete older pictures from my blog on picasa. I store my pics on my computer so I will still have them, they just won't be on my older posts anymore. I'm still working on my big tree, it's taking forever...LOL! but I love decorating so it's fun...I have hot cocoa and christmas music... I'm set! :o) Have a nice Sunday Evening! hugs Jennifer

Deanna said...

Hi Mimi Jamie! You have sweet memories to enjoy all through the year from visiting this great place of fun. Your Grandchildren are growing up and they are adorable. I know that they LOVE their Mimi! You look so happy with the family.

Working at cleaning my dirty house as I decorate for Christmas....the Kansas dirt seems to like it at my place and seems to be multiplying on its own. I have our parlor tree up and getting ready to deep clean the family room before that tree goes up. I call this the children's tree.

Blogger told me that I have ran out of space and will need to add storage. Thinking about what to do concerning this.

Snapfish books of blog would be a nice keepsake. May do this.

Have a sweet and delightful day,
d

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Your pics are so fabulous. You guys had such a great trip and so many wonderful memories.

I try to keep up with CK through the updates that her son puts on her FB page. She's back in the hospital, so things aren't good yet.

Hugs, Marty

Jacqueline said...

Oh, I can't wait to see it. We just missed it in October. They were having an opening for family of employees. We thought it was open and were so bummed! I love Disney any time of year and I love the Disney store too. I am just a Disney girl at heart.

hi-d said...

Hi Mimi...
I hope you are enjoying the holidays, especially with those wet grands of yours!!!

Heidi

Red Rose Alley said...

The Disney pictures are so delightful. It looks like you had a wonderful time. My girls have season passes and go there often. Love the tea cup picture. I still have a picture of the tea cups when Nel was young. I hope you are enjoying the Christmas season.
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley