Saturday, December 15, 2012

Christmas Dance Recital and time for our Annual Party!!!

 What a little darling dressed in RED!!!
 and she rocked that stage!!!!

                                                  
All the dancers were amazing!!! It is so awesome how  they learn these new dances so quickly.  They just wrapped up their halloween show and then they learned this dance. They are sponges, once they have the techniques down the dances are the easy part!!!
                                                         
                                                    Mimi got her a candy necklace!Tthen I had to run to the hairdresser to get my hair and make up done and get my nails done...our BIG Party or Ball as I like to call it was the same day...that night!!!     
 The centerpieces...stood on a GLASS square with artificial poinsettias around them...I did not win this beautiful centerpiece...I loved how they lit up the room!!and it is a LArge Ballroom, close to 1,000 people were there.
 Desserts sprinkled with gold!!!
 Congrats Az....70 Stores!!!
 My hubby having some fun with one of our great friends. We have known them since her hubby was hired as a  part time employee...now he is a Manager and that was over 20 years ago!!!
 having some fun!!!!

My hubby and one of the other Managers!!


I wore a dress I have worn before....I had a different dress to wear but my Grand daughter thought I should wear this one!!!So I did!!!
                                                                                            

2 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Miss C is such a doll and I am sure the recital was tons of fun. So great to watch them. You two look fabulous and wow, that really is a party. Hugs, marty

Chatty Crone said...

Your granddaughter is a doll and it looks so bring and sunny there.

Looked like a fun party.

Merry Christmas.

Sandie