Friday, March 20, 2009

I Love Spring anywhere, but if I could choose I would always greet it in the garden!!!

I finally started getting my Spring/Easter decorations out!!! For those that know me, I love ALL Holidays and love decorating for it. Easter and spring decorations just scream fun and excitement!!!I think it's because some of those decorations are filled with Chocolate!!!!And every time I walk by them, I help myself to one or two!!!!
My friendly bunnies are waiting to greet everyone!!!
But as my title states, I 'd rather be in my back yard/flower garden any day!!! What a glorious place to welcome spring!!!!!I love my ALIVE Tree!!!!!It just looks so fully dressed now!!!
A few of my flowers, they just make me smile!!!
I have 10 rose bushes, and here is my 1st Rose of the year!!!!!

3 comments:

Rachelle said...

I love spring it's also my fav! We are trying to get the kids out as much as possible before it gets way too hot:( Luv ya

Corie said...

I agree! Spring is great....I must admit that Fall is my fave though! Spring is great with all the blooming flowers! Makes me wanna get oustide and plant more beautiful flowers!

Stacie Gibbs said...

That rose is B-E-A-utifal.....that is a line from one of my fav movies :). I don't think Florida had a spring this year. it jumped from cold to humid! No fair!!!