Thursday, May 7, 2009

What I did on my last day in Florida!!!!

Stacie dropped me off at the Boardwalk Resort, I had to take the boat over to the back entrance to Epcot, no one is allowed in the back lot except employees!!! So she met me at the back entrance gate. This is a really neat resort, fashioned after a seaside city. I love the old world charm of the lobby.As pictured here.
At Christmas time, this resort has a large gingerbread carousel in it's lobby!!! The Grand Floridian has the large Gingerbread house, as seen on the travel channel.

I love it's boardwalk that surrounds the property. You can ride these old fashioned surrey bicycles all over the lake area.


This is the Yacht Club Resort across the lake.



This is the beach club resort. All of Disney's Resort's has some sort of theme to them, as well as fun places to eat, shop and relax around great pools!!!
I hung out at Epcot for a couple of hours waiting for C.J. to finish his last final and to come and pick me up, I wanted to spend a few more hours with Stacie as well.From there we headed to the Apartment to start packing it up!!! It is filled to the top!!! We then met up with Jesse and her parents for dinner at Bahama Breeze and then we went to the Pirate's Cove Miniature golf. Then off for ice-cream!!! I think her parents wanted this last night with their daughter to last forever!!
We leave Orlando in the morning, we will be driving to New Orleans, we are meeting Dad and Diane there. We are going to stay 2 nights with them in the BIG EASY!!!!! So check back tomorrow night for new photos, hopefully it will work on C.J.'s laptop!!!Til next time ,LOVE to ALL!!!!




5 comments:

Corie said...

LOVE the Boardwalk...kind of hoping we decide to stay there in the Fall. Although all of the Disney resorts are pretty amazing!!:) I have got to get back there for the holidays to see all the awesome displays too. Miss C and I just may have to add a few more girl trips!:) LOL

Jule's Spot said...

You all be careful and have fun....long trip ahead of you!
Love ya
Julie

Krystal said...

What a fun trip! I can't believe how much you did, and saw. You really do it all! So fun. What a fun job Stacie has. Work must not be to bad when you get to be with Disney! Be safe.

Mimi said...

Have a fun and safe trip back! I wish I could have gone to New Orleans as well, GOSH how fun!

Stacie Gibbs said...

Oh and just so you know, I left that last comment, not you lol. You must have been signed into my computer still!!