Saturday, June 6, 2009

Let's get outside and enjoy the cool down!!!!

Will, Corie and Camdyn came over to see if I wanted to ride the Rhino up to Sonic and get some lunch, since I had eaten lunch, I still went along for a great Strawberry limeade!!!!While waiting for Will to get the rhino out of the garage, Camdyn saw one of her balls and kept saying "THAT-THAT", so I grabbed the ball and out to the front lawn we went,Corie came along and said "Kick the ball Camdyn" and lo and behold she did it!!!! Of course I had to run and get the camera!!!! A new trick!!!!!
Corie and Will wanted dessert as well and even though it was NOT hot out today, actually it was beautiful they had to eat if first!!!!!

Camdyn and Mimi in our cool shades!!!!!Isn't she so cute in them!!!! She loves riding in the rhino and never takes her sunglasses off anymore!!!!

5 comments:

Corie said...

It sure was a nice day today for a rhino ride! thanks for coming along. Sonic was yummy as usual.....Miss Camdyn must have decided that she could kick really well in her new juicy tennis shoes. Thats about as tomboy as we will get!:) lol

Rachelle said...

Too cute!!! Love the picture with you and camdyn in your sunglasses!!It really was a beautiful day out enjoy it while we can cause it's going to get nasty out real quick:(

Gigi said...

It was a BEAUTIFUL day..... made it a little easier coming home from San Diego. Maybe a soccer player in the future?? To Cute!!!!!

nancygrayce said...

O.K. What is a rhino!? Sounds interesting! Thanks for visiting me and I'll be back to see you. Your granddaughter really is a fairy princess! My grandchildren live in San Diego but will be here a week from today!!!!! I can hardly wait!

Melissa said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I can why you are so in love with your little fairy princess. She is PRECIOUS! Cora has the same little pink and white romper (from Carter's). I just love it. Keep loving on that baby!