Sunday, March 4, 2012

Being Outdoors is the "Best Playground"

 It has been So wonderful here in the desert southwest, this is Why we all put up with the long hot summers, because the rest of the year is so amazing!!!So we went to the park to feed the ducks and "play"

 Dude-Dude and Little dude!!
 Patiently waiting for hungry ducks!!
 Here they come!!!

 After our food was gone, we went for a walk and found this awesome hopscotch, so I couldn't resist showing Miss C how to do it....she caught on fast!!!


 She was really concentrating and did Awesome!!!
What a great day it was!!I want to express my deepest condolences to the part of the Country experiencing tornadoes, having Never been through one, we have severe Monsoon storms, sometimes with damage, but nothing like a tornado. God Bless those affected by this and I Pray for your safety the remaining of this season.

2 comments:

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Such cute pics Jamie! Those kiddies are adorable! Yesterday was a gorgeous day until I had to go home.
Flew back late..got to Milwaukee where it was 24 degrees and had snowed. What a shock to my system!
Loved seeing the blogger lunch pic too, I may have to borrow the pic if you don't mind.
Hugs friend...it was so fun to see you! My next trip is going to be longer!
Cindy

The Martin Family said...

HI,
Can't wait to see you all and enjoy this sunshine!

Hugs,
Reda