Thursday, March 22, 2012

HAPPY SAINT PATRICK'S DAY!!!!

 I made this Yummy fruit RAINBOW platter!!I saw this in a Magazine last year and I finally made it!!!!The chocolate pot of gold was a big hit!!As was the fruit!!!
 It was a Hit with my family and the kids at my Baby chick photo shoots!!!I did 17 photo shoots Saturday!!!One family I shot had 18 people in the pic!!!Glad I had help!!!
 This little girl LOVES animals!!We named them Olivia, Paige, Quinn, Rose and Stella.
 Little Dude loved them too!!I do not know how I am going to give them away this year.......
 I also did my first 4 legged photo shoot!!


SUNDAY after our HAIL storm, I caught this BEAUTY!!!!HOW CUTE is that!!!I wanted to Run for the Pot of gold!!!

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Jamie,
The Fruit Platter is sooooo cute. I think it's darling and I see why the chocolate pot was a hit. I'll have to remember this one. It would a neat thing to copy.
hugs,
d

Deanna said...

The Grands are so sweeeet! Sweet pics of them.

Aren't grandchildren a treasure?

I love mine and feel so blessed.
d