Friday, June 15, 2012

BE BEAR AWARE!!!!!

We flew into Salt Lake City.....after touring a bit...we Headed to Park City, Utah.......then we Went North to Jackson, Wyoming........In Teton National Park........I now KNOW what I want to be when I grow UP.....a Photographer for a Wild Animal Magazine!!!Spent AN Hour watching this Momma Grizzly and her 3 one year old Cubs!!!!It was an Unbelievable experience.....I spent 30 minutes yesterday photographing 2 bear cubs who are NOW on their own.....then in Yellowstone spent about 30 minutes photographing a Big grizzly.......I have found my Patience calling!!!Waiting and watching BEARS!!!!
I was So thrilled and Nervous photographing these cuties, I was shaking and nearly wet my pants!!!

5 comments:

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Mimi,

Love your photographs of the cute bear family and it must have been a nervous time watching them.

Happy weekend
Hugs
Carolyn

catkin tales said...

oh my goodness, what an amazing photograph! i am in awe that you got this beautiful shot.
thank you so very much for sharing it with us xx

It's me said...

Great picture !!! wowww how exciting !!!...love Ria...xxx..

The Martin Family said...

Hi!!

Love the bear picture's, they are so cute!

Hugs,
Reda

hi-d said...

Oh my goodness...that was an incredible shot! Such amazing creatures.