Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Birthday Party fun!!!

A couple week-ends ago, Miss C had two birthday parties to attend in one day!!!She looked Party perfect in my opinion!!!
Miss M on the left was turning four.....she was a bit shy at first.
What an awesome birthday party!!!
Mommy helping her with her birthday candle!!Miss M's Mommy and My daughter have been friends since high school....now their daughters are friends!!
Then it was off to party 2...I was there as the party photographer!!!There was 4 little girls celebrating birthdays at this party. Three are Sisters!!!
They rented out the Public Swimming pool for over 300 guests!!!
Look at all that pizza!!!and that did not include the snacks that was there!!
Lots of gifts!!



And this Public Swimming pool is more like a water park...slides....lazy river too!!
And what a great kids pool!!!





And can you believe my daughter runs into a Guy she dated in College???He played for the basketball team at the University they attended!!!This is Adam and his wife...there oldest daughter is friends with the two older birthday girls!!!What a SMALL world it is....after all!!!!

8 comments:

It's me said...

What a great party !!!..what a pizza's !!! o my o my.....so nice to see this...happy birthday to the little girl.....next time you may invite me with ticket !!..hahahahahaha...love love love Ria...xxx...

Keetha Broyles said...


I cannot imagine feeding 300 party guests! No WONDER they rented out an entire pool!

nancygrayce said...

Wow!!! What great birthday parties. They have come a long way since we were girls huh? And oh, it is such a small world!

Unknown said...

300 guests?! WOW!

What a fun party. :) Camden sure is growing up! :)

~Liz

Corie said...

what fun times we have going to awesome parties! Camdyn LOVES spending time with friends too!

Blondie's Journal said...

What a fabulous party! Makes me wish I were 4 again and invited! All those pizzas!! And the pool! What a grand celebration! Great job!

XO,
Jane

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

It really is a small world! Looks like a fun filled day!

hi-d said...

What a party that must have been with the 300 guests! Oh my goodness...I can't hardly imagine. I don't think I had that many people at my wedding.

But looks like it was a lot of fun! And pizza? OH my...one of my favorites! How could you go wrong?

Hope you're doing well!
Heidi