Monday, August 13, 2012

First day of Pre-K for our little Princess!!

This is our oldest daughter on her first day of Pre-K.......and my how things have changed.......I doubt my Grand daughter evens knows what Mommy was playing with here.........I remember this day like it was ...well like it was today.
Today was Miss C's first day of Pre-K......where does time go.......not long ago she was just a newborn baby......our first grandchild so tiny so small.........TINY MOMENTS strung together like Pearls create A Lifetime of Love!!!   YES they do!!Love you Sweet Princess and you are made to Succeed!!!!                


3 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

Mimi, do you realize you are a no-reply blogger so I can't e-mail you answers to your lovely comments? If you don't WANT to be no-reply send me an e-mail (there's a link on my profile and clicking on my name will take you to my profile) and I'll help you.

Here's my response to the comment you left about our son:

Thank you so much for all these affirming words.

We moved to Wisconsin from Indiana - - - about an hour south of Fort Wayne.

Where were you born? Where do your relatives live? If they live near Fort Wayne, they probably eat out - - - Fort Wayne is the "eating-outest" town we've ever been near. If so, you should tell them if they want Pizza Hut to try the one on State Street and compliment the manager - - - tell him his mama sent them through her blog!!!

nancygrayce said...

Awwww!!! That's really special that you have a picture of her mommy and her on their first day! Big day!

~Kc Waddell said...

What great pictures! Time will just continue to fly. Our granddaughter starts 3rd grade next week and it was just a couple of days ago that she started preschool!