Saturday, December 15, 2012

An Open Home, an Open heart, here grows a bountiful harvest.....

 Miss C and I made the pumpkin pies the day before Thanksgiving!!She really was having fun and took her measuring and pouring very serious!!!
 Watching the pies bake to perfection!!
 Checking out the cooking Turkey and Ham, and then watching and learning Aunt Jesse cook the stuffing...
 This year we had our daughter's sister in law over and also Will and Casey's Cousin came over. I love opening my home up to who ever wants to come over, I like to say The More the Merrier!!!
 Miss C helped me decorate the table, we went looking over the house for something different and we both decided my little birds and bird houses would be a fun alternative to other fall decor!!!
 What a glorious day it was....I love that my tree turns golden around this time of year!!

 Grand dude played alot of ball with the kiddos, and Man can she catch those high flying balls!!!
And cutie patootie Mr. L playing on his very own roller coaster!!!

No comments: