Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Back to California........

 riding a beach bike in Huntington Beach!!!this is NOT an easy bike to ride!!!
 Decided to put our toes in the sand......
 A trip to Disneyland with Cousins.....
 My Little sister Carolyn and her Grandson!!
 My Sister's daughter in Love and her 2nd Grand Son
 My daughter and I and my Grand Son
 My Daughter, grand daughter and my daughter's room mate a foreign exchange student from Germany. Anja is such a wonderful friend and we are so happy to know her.
 The Cousins had so much fun together!!



 Look who little Miss met????one of Minnie's flight attendant's

 My Sister and I!!!
 Minnie the Pilot!!!!
 off to DISNEYLAND!!!
 Loved this tree covered in Cherry blossoms!!


 We also spent a day in Hollywood---or hollyweird!!!And Beverly Hills
 Walt Disney!!!This is our 2nd daughter a Manager for Walt Disney World!!
 this is the apartment building from Pretty Woman!!

 At Mann's Chinese theater in Hollywood
 My Sister and I both love Tom Selleck, we got our pic snapped here in 1987, so we were excited to do this again!!!


 Back to Disneyland/California Adventure on St. Patrick's Day

 Lunch with Ariel and her Princess Friends!!





what a fun, Fun, FUN time we all had!!!

No comments: