Sunday, June 2, 2013

it's HER birthday!!!!

 First stop the train park in Scottsdale, Az

 I asked her How old she was.....i waited......I finally said 20????She giggled!!
 I am Five!!!

 On the train......Choo-Choo!!

 What a fun day with my sweet big 5 year old!!!
 Brother fell down....no tears.....but BIG SIS was worried




 I have pics of her standing in this exact same spot looking at this carousel, starting at age 16 months
 Brother's version!!!





 Off to lunch...she picked Cheesecake factory!!!
 For dinner, she wanted the place with the slide!!!!And we can't forget the BIG LONGHORN out front!!!

 Slide on in!!!!





 it was a Beautiful Sunset too

 he was So excited for his sword!!!!

 Cotton Candy Cake!!!!MY FAV!!!!!

What a fun busy day!!!!

2 comments:

It's me said...

Congratulations !!!...lovely Mimi !!...love Ria...xxx...

Unknown said...

What a fun day! HaPpY BiRthDaY! Miss
Camden! :)

~Liz

P.S. Love your new blog look! :)