Monday, August 5, 2013

Disneyland's California Adventure

 getting ready to ride one of our favorite rides!!!Tow Mater!!!
 waiting for Mommy, Daddy and Aunt Stacie to get off Radiator Springs.....sadly it broke down, they had to get out and walk off.......So his little pouty face speaks for all of us.....





everyone had to get off.........I have never had to get off a ride...
                                                                       
 Carsland is Amazing though!!!

 Miss C was so excited to ride rides with her daddy!!!He kept asking her "Is this scary" she would say "NO, it's not scary" and then he would pretend to be so scared!!!!


 Aunt Stacie is loving her snuggle time!!!






 oh my goodness.....I just have to pinch myself, because these kids make me So HAPPY!!!








 he was IN HEAVEN!!!!Meeting Lightning Mcqueen is this little guys fav!!!!!

 standing with the GUY who created it all....well a steel version of him!!!
 WHAT A very Fun day!!!!  We missed Grand Dude....but He was golfing with his Naval officer Cousin.....his cousin took him to golf on the NAVAL AIR STATION golf course and one other Military golf course......MY hubby was in Heaven!!!!!Golfing on these ocean view courses was a dream come true!!!!Now he is excited to go back soon!!!

1 comment:

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Hi Jamie,
What nice pics! I love your pretty dress, and your daughter's too.
The kiddos are so cute of course. I know what you mean, having grand-kids is really a joy.
Hugs friend,
Cindy
p.s I am up because I have a abscessed tooth. It's miserable, waiting for meds to kick in. I need to get around and read blogs again.