Friday, April 13, 2012

A Family of Friends!! THAT'S US!!!

 When my Brother and his family and My Mom got into town they came straight to our house and we headed out to our favorite desert hangout!!!A few had fun riding in the rhino out there!!

 My brother, my sister in love Jean and her son Jeff, my nephew!!They came from Chicago.
 My sister Carolyn and my brother in love  David came from Seattle.
 My Sister Reda and brother in love Dewayne came from Chicago as well as my Mom.
 Most of us!!!
 The family...my Dad passed away almost 28 years ago, but I know we make him Smile and he is Proud of all of us!!!
 My Mom and Jeff....the only way we could get him to take a pic was to trick him!!!
 MY hubby...he ONLY takes GREAT PICS!!!!!
 We had to try on some Hats!!




Dinner around the campfires!!!And then we Danced!!!Like No one was looking!!!And Boy did we have fun!!!

1 comment:

Deanna said...

I love the hats! Makes me smile.
Special family times are fun!!!