Monday, May 14, 2012

Lunch at Harrods!!!

 Part of my tour package to Windsor Castle included Lunch at Harrods....2 other ladies from the tour did the lunch  as well.....the others went to either the Tower of London or Madame Tussauds ...
 Our lunch was at the beautiful Georgian Restaurant....the epitome of elegance.

 Lunch was a buffet Salad...a carved main course and a dessert buffet....My dessert choices, the fresh strawberries served with real cream was divine!!
 I chose to stay behind and shop and get my own ride back to my hotel.....
 Valentino bags.....
 Burberry....
 The food department was where I browsed for what seemed like an hour....it was crowded and it was amazing....

 loved this tea party display...
 The Bakery inside was tempting!!!
 Muhammed Al Fayed has sold Harrods, but he insisted this Memorial to his Son Dodi and Princess Diana remain forever....
 the ring that AL Fayed insisted was going to be an engagement ring.....
 The Children's department.....
 Harrods has several doormen, and they were busy  this day.....
 The Royal Albert Music hall......
 Across the street in Kensington Gardens a Large Memorial to King George...
I went for a walk through Kensington Garden and back to Kensington Palace......I just had to go back to the gift shop to get a special little guy(our own Prince William) his Own Royal Robe and Crown, I got his Sister, our own little Princess the cutest Royal Costume the day before and I just could not get the Robe and Crown out of my mind.......So I walked from Harrods to Kensington Palace and enjoyed my last full day in London strolling the streets as if I lived there myself!!!!

No comments: