Saturday, August 24, 2013

Water you doing??????

 With summer speeding by, the grands are getting bored with their own pool and Mimi and Grand-dude's pool, these kids are So social they Love playing with other kids. So we took them to the public pool right by our house, this pool is more like a Water park then just a pool.....
 the kids play pool area, when that big Bucket spills water....it is ALOT of water!!!
 Little Princess is Not afraid of the BIG Slides.....she loves them!!!
 being lazy in the Lazy River.....


 Mommy just missed getting water dumped on her!!!
 The following day we headed to downtown Gilbert and their  BIG Splash pad under the big water tower!!!Look at Little miss skipping along.....

 No More pictures MIMI!!!!

We are enjoying every minute of these great play areas with WATER....they will soon close for summer.....but Summer in AZ lasts til Halloween!!!

7 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Looks like so much fun. Hugs, Marty

hi-d said...

Hello!!!!!

What fun! I want to go visit that public pool! It looks more like the set from the TV show Wipeout! Haha...

Thanks so much for stopping by recently. Computer issues are no fun at all. Hope you get them resolved soon. Liam has grown so much! What a cute photo of him at the splash pad. Looks like you had a fun summer.

Good to "see" you again!!!

Love,
Heidi

Jacqueline said...

What fun! Looks like you had the water pool to yourselves! We are trying to get the grandkids out one more time too. We just took them to the new splash pad the first time this summer. How fun was that! It is such a great idea and grandma was babysitting so it was easy to keep an eye on them and not worry!

Deanna said...

Terrific looking swimming pool!
I can't even imagine how much fun this would have been when I was their age. I swam like a fish back then....now it would be more like swimming like a whale...ha. Any ways, they look like they had a great time in the sun and water,
d

Barbara said...

Hi, it has been a while, but nice to visit with you..grandchildren are darling and I can tell they are loved.
Hope you will stop in to see me, trying to get back to blogging.

Deanna said...

Hi Jamie. I was over at one of my blogs that I seldom check and found a sweet comment from you that you can't find my homehavenministry blog. She's still there, but I have been calling her life on the prairie w/d. I think if you get one that other blog housekeeping on the prarie and go to the profile it will show you life on the prairie w/d. Click on that and see if you return to my homehavenministry blog. I still am blogging and pop in ever so often to see what you are up to on your blog, Mimi's Corner! I think there will come a time that we will actually meet in person and we can chat away. Blessings to you always and I send my love, d

just call me jo said...

Hi, lady. My but you are in the pink. Looks like grand kids are growing and getting big. I will return to you again. Happy autumn.